1) Very soft stretchable t-shirt transfer paper that won’t crack when the fabric is stretched
2) Soft finish resembling screen printing
3) Makes the colors more vibrant and natural looking
4) Durable for hundreds of washes
5) Will not crack, peel of separate from the fabric
6) Can be used with any printer that uses ink
7) To be used with commercial heat press machine- RECOMMENDED.
8) can be hand ironed, however, heat Press application is recommended for best results.
9) For cotton, poly-cotton and polyester fabrics such as: T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, coasters, puzzles and leather goods
How to print soft stretch heat press iron on transfer paper
1) Create or select your design on your computer.
2) Mirror the image.
3) Load the paper so that the image will appear on the coated side of the paper.
4) Print the design and allow it to dry.
5) Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
How to transfer the heat transfer paper?
1) Preheat the garment for a few seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
2) Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side down.
3) Cover the entire image area with a Teflon sheet if desired.
4) Press on the commercial heat press machine for 15 to 20 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
5) Remove paper while still hot.
6) We recommend stretch the garment
How to wash the soft stretch heat transfer paper?
1) Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
2) Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
3) Do not use bleach. Dry on low heat setting,do not dry clean Do not iron directly on the transferred area.